Freedom, Shaped By Engineers
Ingalls Shipbuilding, the largest supplier of U.S. Navy surface combatants, is looking for engineers of all experience levels to join our team. Attend the upcoming JOB FAIR for on-site interviews. Offers will be made on-the-spot.
Saturday, March 3, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Haley Reeves Barbour Maritime Training Academy
1000 Jerry St. Pe’ Highway
Pascagoula, Mississippi 39568
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Excellent pay commensurate with your experience level. Benefits include: medical and dental coverage, 401k, as well as a company-funded Retirement Annuity Contract (RAC).
- On-site gym and an on-site cafeteria
- Flexible work schedules
- Extensive training on the software packages you will be using
- 11 paid holidays throughout the year, five of which are included in the 10-day shutdown period during the winter holiday season. Enjoy the end of each year with your family and friends!
- Education reimbursement for classes or training related to your profession
Don’t let this opportunity pass by! Mark your calendars today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.