MyHR is an easy-to-use, web-based system that helps streamline HR processes and eliminate some paper forms. For the first time, employees will have access to their personal HR information right at their fingertips through MyHR. With the new tool, continuous dialogue between managers and employees is facilitated, helping them have more structured conversations about aligning and improving performance.
From the convenience of a home or work computer, employees can quickly view and update their performance plans, developmental goals, preferred name, address, phone number and emergency contact information. MyHR is easy to use, fast and secure. More importantly, it’s designed for 24/7 access.
- 100 percent paper-free; includes electronic signatures
- Personalize homepage with moveable information tiles
- Develop goals with the help of a wizard and goal library
- Spell check language scan and writing assistant
- Activity tracker captures employee tasks
- Downloadable mobile app for updating goals and plans
- Incorporate feedback from customers and colleagues
- Keep manager up to date on activities, achievements, priorities and progress for meaningful one-on-ones
- Ensure activities always align to goals, even as they change throughout the year
- Capture achievements as they happen to more easily prepare for mid-year and year-end performance reviews
Tips, Tricks and Helpful Hints
Download the documents for help:
- Nov. 15, 2016: NNS Performance Management Process, Distribution A
Send questions and feedback to email@example.com.
If sending a request for information from a non-company email address, please provide the include the following information:
- Full Name
- Department #
- Supervisor Name
For log-on assistance, call the Service Desk at 757-688-HELP (4357). For all other inquiries, contact your supervisor or Human Resources Business Partner.